Bonobo Git Server for Windows Server 2019 is a web application you can install on your IIS and easily manage and connect to your git repositories.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Bonobo Git Server
- When the VM is turned on, the server will be automatically turned on and it’ll be available at the following address: http://*vm_ip*/gitserver/
- To get to the main page enter the login <admin> and the password <admin>.
- After the successful authorization it’s recommended to change the standard login and password. To do this click the Account button in the top right corner.
- The page of the account editing will be opened. Fill the “Surname” and “Email” fields, enter the new password and click “Save”.
- To create the repository, go to the “Repositories” tab and click the “Create new repository” button