Bonobo Git Server for Windows Server 2016 allows you to set up your own self-hosted git server on IIS for Windows. Manage users and have full control over your repositories with a nice user-friendly graphical interface.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to Bonobo Git Server
1. When the VM is turned on, the server will be automatically turned on and it’ll be available at the following address: http://*vm_ip*/gitserver/
2. To get to the main page enter the login <admin> and the password <admin>
3. After the successful authorization it’s recommended to change the standard login and password. To do this click the Account button in the top right corner.
4. The page of the account editing will be opened. Fill the “Surname” and “Email” fields, enter the new password and click “Save”.
5. To create the repository, go to the “Repositories” tab and click the “Create new repository” button
6. Name the repository (the other settings are optional) and click the “Create” button.
7. When the repository is created, the page with the created repositories will be opened. You will be able to work with your repository from the “admin” user.