AzuraCast is a self-hosted, all-in-one web radio management suite. It has powerful, intuitive web interface, you can start up a fully working web radio station in a few quick minutes, and works for web radio stations of all types and sizes.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide how to work with the AzuraCast – Radio Management on CentOS 8.3
- To start the server, run the VM through Amazon Portal.
- After starting the VM, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http://*vm_ip*.
- When you first open the site, a page with the creation of an administrator account will be shown.
4. In the next step, you will be prompted to create a station. At this stage, enter only the name of the station and click <Save changes> at the bottom
5. Next, the page with the server settings will open. You can leave everything unchanged, or configure it, as for the necessary goals and objectives.
6. To check the operation of the radio station, you can add mp3 files for playback. To do this, go to the editing station.
7. Go to the “Music Files” section.
8. Press the <Select file> button and select one or more files on your PC.
9. After downloading the files, they must be added to the playback queue. To do this, highlight the tracks you want to play and click “Queue”
10. Now go to the main page of the radio station by clicking on the “Profile” button
11. And play your radio station.
Ports 80,443,2022,8000-8500 TCP should be opened in Amazon Portal.