Airsonic is a web-based media streamer, providing ubiquitous access to your music. Use it to share your music with friends, or to listen to your own music while at work. You can stream to multiple players simultaneously.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run container image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Configuration and connection AirSonic 10.6.2 Alpine 3.9 Container Image
How to create and configure the Azure Container Registry and to start creating the Container, you can find Here
- When creating a container, it’s necessary to open ports: 4040 (TCP), 4041(TCP), 1900(UDP)
- After purchasing and starting the Container you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Azure. (You need to select the Container from the list. By clicking the item “Overview”, your IP is displayed in the line of “IP Address”).
- After starting the Container, you can go to the main page. To do this, go to the following address http: //*vm_ip*:4040
- The authorization page will open. To log in as an administrator, use the username admin and the password admin.
- After authorization, the main page will open. First of all, it is recommended to change the password for the account. To do this, click on “Change administrator password”.
- Check the box next to “Change password”, and enter the new password in the “New Password” and “Confirm Password” fields.
- Upload music to your directory: this can be done both from the Azure portal and using the Azure Storage Explorer application.
- Now you need to scan the folder for added files. To do this, go to settings, and click the “Scan media folders now” button.
- Also, permit the user admin the access to the folder where you’ve uploaded the music. To do this, go to the settings in the “Users” section.
- Select the “admin” user, check the box next to the music folder, and press <Save>.
- If you did everything right, then on the “Home” page your tracks should appear, which you can play directly from the browser (if the prompt is still displayed, then just click on “Don’t show this again” in the third paragraph.
- More information on setting up and working with Airsonic can be found here.