Active Directory provides the methods for storing directory data and making this data available to network users and administrators.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
Connection to Active Directory Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
To start the server, start the virtual machine through Azure
- For the VM to work, you need to open port 3389 (TCP), in the network properties in Azure Firefall.
- To connect to the virtual machine, run the “Remote Desktop Connection” shortcut “Win + R”
- In the window that appears, enter “mstsc” and click “OK”.
- In the window that appears, enter the IP of the virtual machine and click “Connect”.
- In the window that appears, enter your username and password and click “OK”.
- Check the box and click “Yes”.
- The next window is displayed
- Now you can work with a completely clean Active Directory Windows Server 2022 Datacenter