The guide how to use Active Directory Windows Server 2019 Minimal
- To connect to the virtual machine, run the program “Remote Desktop Connection”
- Enter the ip address of the virtual machine in the field “Computer” and press “Connect”
- Next, enter your username / password that you specified when creating the virtual machine
- When you start the VM, select the item, a window with the console will be displayed. Enter sconfig to go to server configuration.
- Next, you need to enter “15” to translate in PowerShell
- After switching to PowerShell, you can enter the command Get-Command -Module ADDSDeployment to check
- Now you can work with completely clean Active Directory Windows Server 2019 Minimal