Ackee is a self-hosted analytics tool that ensures highly protected privacy features. It is not necessary to track every aspect of your visitors. It is cookie-free with a built-in multi-step anonymization process enabling your users to stay anonymous.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The guide on how to work with the Ackee – Web Traffic Analytics on Linux CentOS 8.3
- After purchasing and running the VM you should know its IP address. You can find it in the personal account of Amazon.
- To work, you must open the following port:
- Now go to the address http://YourVM’sIP:3000
- Enter login ackee and password ackeepwd
- Next, you need to add a domain, for this, go to the tab “Settings” and click “New Domain”
- Enter a name and click “add”.
- Now you should open the created domain and add the proposed code to your website.
- The server is ready to go.