3proxy – Protected Proxy Server for Windows 2019 can provide you with a high level of privacy. Set the IP addresses manually and allow only certain users get the access to the server.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to 3proxy protected server using Windows settings
1. To access the proxy server, you must specify a list of IP addresses in the Azure firewall. To do this, go to the “Networking”.
2. In the “Inbound port rules” section, click on port 3128 to open its settings (if it’s not there you need to create it)
3. Change the value of the “Source” field from “Any” to “IP addresses” and specify the IP addresses in the “Source IP Addresses” specify the ip addresses that will be granted access to the proxy server. For example, you can specify your IP address, you can find it on the site https://www.myip.com/
4. Launch VM through your Azure account. When starting the VM, proxy server starts automatically.
5. To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings.
6. In Settings select Network & Internet
7. Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On
8. In the Address field, enter the address of the VM, and in the Port field, specify 3128. Then click the Save button.
9. To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
10. Also, all logs are saved on the VM in the folder C:\3proxy\logs. To view them, open the file with any text editor.
11. If necessary, the service responsible for the operation of the proxy server can be restarted. To do this, open the task manager, go to the “Services” tab, right-click on 3proxy and select “Restart”.