3proxy – Easy Proxy Server allows to enjoy fast, reliable and secure connection by using HTTP proxy with HTTPS and FTP support, caching DNS proxy and other proxies inside the software.
This is a quick deployment and ready-to-run image.
Simple and rapid installation. Easy to maintain.
The connection to 3proxy Server using the Windows Settings
1. Launch VM through your Azure account. When starting the VM proxy server starts automatically
2. To use the proxy server through the built-in Windows tools, you must open the settings
3. In Settings select Network & Internet
4. Go to the “Proxy” section and set the “Use a proxy server” switch to On
5. In the Address field, enter the address of the VM, and in the Port field, specify 3128. Then click the Save button.
6. To check the connection to the proxy server, open the https://www.myip.com/ website in any browser and check if your IP address has changed.
7. Also, all logs are saved on the VM in the folder C: \ 3proxy \ logs. To view them, open the file with any text editor.
8. If necessary, the service responsible for the operation of the proxy server can be restarted. To do this, open the task manager, go to the “Services” tab, right-click on 3proxy and select “Restart”.