Backup for Instagram is the best application to save all the media from Instagram that you need.
- To start using our application, you should log in to Instagram on the main screen. You can enter by typing your phone number/username/email with a password, or you can log in via your Facebook account.
2. After loggin in, you will see the following window. To get a backup of your Instagram account click on the ‘Backup’ button.
3. File explorer will appear. Select the folder to save a backup and click ‘Select Folder’.
- When the saving is finished, you will see the following window. Here you can:
- Open folder with saved files
- Share our app with your friends
- Rate our app
In case you need to save all the media from another account you need:
- Paste the link of the account, media from which you want to save into the field at the top, and click on the ‘Search’ button or press ‘Enter’.
2. Now you see the account media from which you want to save. Just click ‘Backup’ and choose the folder to save!
To open the settings, click on the ‘Gear’ button.
Here you can:
- Log out from your account
- Send feedback to us
- See more of our apps
- Share app with your friends
- Rate our app
- Read details about this app
We hope these Usage Guidelines were effortless to read and not sophisticated to understand and you have learned how to make a backup via Backup for Instagram. We will be glad if it sheds light on all of the questions you have or will get.
Nevertheless, if something was unclear and you require any further information please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! If we can be of assistance on any issue or with advice – It would be a pleasure to provide you with this. Good Luck!